UNFORTUNATELY, the club has taken the regrettable decision to postpone this afternoon's Easter Monday fixture against Wolverhampton due to inclement weather and forecasted rainfall during the race time period.
The club has given every chance and opportunity for this to change, however we have unfortunately seen no improvements in the forecast.
Supporters who have pre-booked tickets have a number of options available to them, which are listed under our Abandonment Policy that can be viewed here:
If you purchased Race Day Hospitality for April 10, your booking will been automatically rolled over to the re-staging date (TBC).
If you are unable to attend the new meeting date (TBC), please get in touch with the club at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
At this time, a re-staging date is being considered however we will update supporters once a new date has been established as soon as possible.