Meeting Postponed - Peter Craven Memorial

Due to inclement weather and tonight's forecast, we have taken the decision to postpone
20 March 2023 by
Hayley Bromley

UNFORTUNATELY, the club has taken the regrettable decision to postpone tonight’s Peter Craven Memorial due to inclement weather and forecasted rainfall during the race time period.

The club has given every chance and opportunity for this to change, however we have unfortunately seen no improvements in the forecast. 

Supporters who have pre-booked tickets have a number of options available to them, which are listed under our Abandonment Policy that can be viewed here:

If you purchased Race Day Hospitality for March 20, your booking has been automatically rolled over to the April 3 re-staging.

If you are unable to attend the new meeting date on April 3, please get in touch with the club at to request a refund.

At this time, a re-staging date is being considered however we will update supporters once a new date has been established as soon as possible.

Back To News